Samstag, 18. Juni 2011

So i thought..

Wisst ihr eigentlich schon das neuste? Das rot aus den Haaren wird hoffentlich bald verschwunden sein, es geht mir nämlich wiedermal tierisch auf die Nerven. Ich weiß noch nicht wie ich es vollständig herausbekomme, aber ich hoffe das es wird! (;

All your twisted thoughts free flow.
To everlasting memories.
Show soul.
Kiss the stars with me.
And dread the wait for..
Stupid calls returning us to life.
We say to those who are in love,it can't be true 'cause we're too young.
I know that's true because, so long I was so in love with you.
A year goes by.
And I can't talk about it.
  On my knees
Dim lighted room.
Thoughts free flow try to consume.
Myself in this.
I'm not faithless
Just paranoid of getting lost or that I might lose.
Ignorance is bliss cherish it
.
Pretty neighborhoods.
You learn too much to hold.
Believe it not.
And fight the tears.
With pretty smiles and lies
About the times!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen